• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I.O.U.S.A. - A MUST watch!

The Renegade

LT, SC, USN
This is an amazing documentary, but scary in its revelation concerning our financial stability. The best part about this documentary: its non-partisan – no finger pointing at Dems or the GOP, just the facts! Everybody needs to sit and watch this. Its 30 min long, but sit through it… it’s a real eye opener; at least it was for me!

spinspilot

The best part about this documentary: its non-partisan – no finger pointing at Dems or the GOP, just the facts!

Seemed obvious it was leaning a little left. Leadership deficeit's?! Obviously there are things that each administration could have changed but this one seems clear. The other parts of the vid were good, trade etc. I like these types of documentaries which sort of lay it out for you in terms of how things work etc, but I hate when they inject political leanings, when its obvious or not..

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
Interesting how Sen. Gregg featured at the 11:00 mark, is the same guy that just pulled chocks from the Obama Administration.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Judd Gregg also just lambasted the PrezBO's new 3.5 trillion dollar budget.

a2b2c3

Mmmm Poundcake
pilot
Contributor
I liked it. I think it only seemed left because of the timing of the latest deficits/surpluses, aka Clinton/Bush #2. They pointed out other moments in the little history that had democratic presidents that caused the deficit to soar. This last one just happened to fall under Bush #2. The next couple of years will be the thing to see...

AKA anyone think that Washington can pull it together and come up with a solution for everyone instead of the "i'll scratch your back if you scratch mine" mentality that, in my opinion, caused all this?

The Renegade

LT, SC, USN
Seemed obvious it was leaning a little left. Leadership deficeit's?! Obviously there are things that each administration could have changed but this one seems clear. The other parts of the vid were good, trade etc. I like these types of documentaries which sort of lay it out for you in terms of how things work etc, but I hate when they inject political leanings, when its obvious or not..

It showed where other Pres have run up the deficit, too.

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
It showed where other Pres have run up the deficit, too.

Of course. Neither here nor there, there is a message in there, and that was data before we just tripled our current budget deficit. Today the message is much worse. Far worse.

Having said that, clearly, as admitted by author, this is a left leaning presentation. One startling omission was the fact that Richard Milhous Nixon had a balanced budget, but only William Jefferson Clinton was mentioned.