• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I'm a Pilot song/vid

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Funny ass song...although I don't understand why those AF guys had Navy/Marine Corps Aircraft in their video...

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Dos Gringos did not make that video.

I figured...Whoever made it did a good job...I saw the Hornet and the Harrier at 2 minutes and it jumped out at me was all...those guys came to Vance earlier this year and put on a good show

FlyinSpy

Mongo only pawn, in game of life...
Contributor
Chiming in for Hacker, who is obviously busy folding/pressing his scarf, looking for his reflective belt, or practicing gay unit-level singing :icon_tong:

Code 3: A Code 3 break indicates that an aircraft has a major discrepancy in mission-essential equipment that may require repair or replacement prior to further mission tasking.

Code 2: Code 2 break is one in which an aircraft has a minor discrepancy, but the aircraft is capable of further mission assignments.

HackerF15E

Retired Strike Pig Driver
None
Yup, FnS got it.

Basically a Code 2 jet can be turned to fly again. A Code 3 jet can't.

Where did I leave that starch for my flight suit.....?