• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I'm afrotc gmc cadet wondering about doing marine corps plc or navy ocs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFuqua86

im a afrotc cadet joined because my parents didnt want me to be a marine or sailor because of the carrier landing, am wondering if my year in afrotc would disqualify me from joing either marine plc or navy ocs

DFuqua86

wanted to be a marine or sailor feel i made a mistake taking afrotc wondered if its too late to join up with either the navy or marines, have only been in 1 year have yet to sign a contract

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
As long as you get the stink of that baby-blue uniform shirt and insurance salesman outfit they call a uniform off, you should have no problems. I'm sure you have a million questions, and you will find a lot of the answers, or leads to the answers here. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS SITE, there are plenty of threads with tons of info. Try running searches on PLC, Navy OCS, Recruiter, etc.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Zab is right. I talked to a guy just yesterday that was into AFROTC for two years but hadn't signed anything. It is ok as long as you are not under the scholorship contract.

Bevo16

pilot
DFuqua86 said:
im a afrotc cadet joined because my parents didnt want me to be a marine or sailor because of the carrier landing, am wondering if my year in afrotc would disqualify me from joing either marine plc or navy ocs

The year that you spent in Air Force ROTC will not disqualify you. Not being able to write a complete sentence is going to be a bigger problem for you. Let me introduce a few keys that may help you in the future: . , ; : ? !"" '

Also, that little key marked "Shift" MAKES ALL OF THE LETTERS LOOK LIKE THIS! I FIND THEM USEFUL ON THE FIRST LETTER OF THE FIRST WORD IN A SENTENCE.

It's going to be hard to catch a 3 wire if you can't even type.

Status
Not open for further replies.