• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GTodd

So good to know that I will be headED BACK!!!!!!! Here is what happened to me: I dislocated my shoulder at OCS with 2 weeks to go b4 getting my commision, was told to go home get fixed and come back. It has now been two years since I went to ocs the first time. I am so psyched to be back in the hunt. To quote Aerosmith... I'm back......"

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
Oorah. I'm still waiting word from BUMED, but my case wasn't as serious as yours. Which class are you shooting for?

GTodd

Dec. although I would rather go in May with plc sr's, but I just want to get it all done like now so I can get back on track.

GTodd

As you were, I stand corected, I will be shooting for Jan 22nd, my last pft was a 289 and I was rec. to come back so I pray it is a formality more than anything else with getting reselcted.

GTodd

I do need an age waiver now however, I am now 29 so I am praying for Jan. I realy dont care Air or Ground I just want to be a Marine.

GTodd

I was hardcore about flight when I first went in,was not all about being a Marine. Once I was at OCS that all changed. I just want to be a Marine. It's impossible to explain, I could have gone Navy Flight about a year ago, but it wasn't the Marines, I'd rather be a Marine Infantry officer than a Navy Aviator for the Navy. Feels good to be a dirty candidate again. Feels good to post again, I couldn't before now because I would get so pissed, but now I am back. Oorah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GTodd

Just scored a 290 on a pft, signed my contract. It is good to be back, sucks I have to start from day one however, man I hate OCS, man I had so much fun I get to do it twice!!!!!!!!!

E6286

OCC 191 Select
Are you applying for Air or Ground GTodd? For 191 I presume? Great job on the PFT. Hope to see ya in January!

GTodd

I am going to go in as ground, oso says it will be easier with having gone already and a rec. to come back. I am praying that I pick up a air spot as tbs. I had air originally.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
Isn't air easier to get these days than ground? I have heard picking up spots in TBS is virtually unheard of these days. I am on an NFO contract and am going to try to switch to SNA, but it seems that this is very unlikely. Nonetheless, good luck!