• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

I'm not racist. BUT.....

ASHWND

(BDCP) Supply Corps OC
I am surprised that there isn't a liberal Californian judge out there that claims he had his Mexican civil rights violated and should be allowed to sell his daughter into a slave-like arranged marraige, because it is acceptable in his country. What a douche bag! Both the bridegroom and the father, both douche bags.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Somebody needs cultural awareness training. It's not selling. There are about a thousand countries out there where the groom has to fork over tons of loot to get his bride/domestic slave.

The big broken law was the fact that she was 14. BIG no-no.

ASHWND

(BDCP) Supply Corps OC
Well the "culture" in California considers that selling. I understand that may be common in his country, but last I checked California was still apart of America... barely.

But I agree, he totally could have gotten more carne asada, and what was with all of the drinks. It seemed a little outrageous to be exchanging soda, gatorade, etc. for a right to marry.

Bevo16

pilot
$16,000 and some drinks for a 14 year old mexican girl....and you get to keep her!!!! That's a bargain.

One night with a California Virgin will cost you $3.7 million.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...nity-for-offers-of-more-than-2.5-million.html

Must be a supply and demand issue. :confused:

I'll bet that Mexican girl keeps a higher % of it's trade in value though. After all the California girl is a later model, and "once you drive it off the lot"......

OK, go ahead and schedule the sensitivity training.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I don't care what your culture is. If it breaks our laws here in the US, you deserve any and all punishment associated with it. There should be no "outs" for this kind of stuff. As for the sensitivity training, do I need to break out the Denis Leary Rescue Me video again? I will if I have to.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
the 18 year old might be getting the raw end...as many married males go he'll probably have to sell his soul and his balls for his new bride.

and as for marrying a 14 year old...i'm sure he'd get mighty tired of buying her Hannah Montana collectibles for the next few years.

Xtndr50boom

Voted 8.9 average on the Hot-or-Not scale
$3.7 million dollars???
natalie_dylan_1237014c.jpg

Maybe they mean Liberian dollars, so it's really only 20 bucks. Even that is sorta pricey for her, though; there's a damn good reason she's still a virgin at 22. And the only good reason for it (churchy) is obviously null and void if she's willing to sell it to the highest bidder/biggest loser

m0tbaillie

Former SWO
I am surprised that there isn't a liberal Californian judge out there that claims he had his Mexican civil rights violated and should be allowed to sell his daughter into a slave-like arranged marraige, because it is acceptable in his country.

You know you're making yourself sound like a huge tool right now, right? Oh, and spell-check is your BEST friend.

ASHWND

(BDCP) Supply Corps OC
You know you're making yourself sound like a huge tool right now, right? Oh, and spell-check is your BEST friend.

Not my intention... Was just trying to make fun of liberals, guess I crossed the line. :icon_mi_1

Oh and spell check is not the easiest thing to do when posting via a cell phone.