• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Immediate Select - Aviation

aspiringf18

Hey Everyone,

I get the basic mechanics of immediate select (no waivers, GPA, ASTB scores, etc)

How long does it actually take to hear back once you’ve submitted? I submitted ~3 weeks ago and still waiting

Is it an actual board that meets X amount of times a month, or just the community manager?

Thank you!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hey Everyone,

I get the basic mechanics of immediate select (no waivers, GPA, ASTB scores, etc)

How long does it actually take to hear back once you’ve submitted? I submitted ~3 weeks ago and still waiting

Is it an actual board that meets X amount of times a month, or just the community manager?

Thank you!

Welcome to the forum and page. The "new guy/gal" posts are discouraged here and there's already a ton of information you can find here, including the immediate select process. Assuming you're a civilian, your recruiter is another point of contact to ask.

Similarly, any additional or follow on questions you have kindly use the search function - as you are very likely not the first person to ask. Good luck!

dominicdecoco

aspiringf18

Yeah I read that thread, saw one instance of a guy taking 2 weeks to get accepted. Do you have any other info? I’ve searched the site

dominicdecoco

Yeah I read that thread, saw one instance of a guy taking 2 weeks to get accepted. Do you have any other info? I’ve searched the site
My recruiter submitted my package for I-SEL on a Thursday, and he called on the following Tuesday with an OCS date (I ended up declining that date and submitting to a regular board for a later date). I have heard different situations from various other applicants.

aspiringf18

My recruiter submitted my package for I-SEL on a Thursday, and he called on the following Tuesday with an OCS date (I ended up declining that date and submitting to a regular board for a later date). I have heard different situations from various other applicants.
Damn that’s fast. Hopefully any day now for myself then.