• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Importance of the scan.

LFDtoUSMC

pilot
Contributor
AVPHYS 101, yes?

Seeing as how I am still just an applicant (have my med waiver and age waiver, just waiting on flight physical to come back before boards now) I have not been to P-cola. I am sure something like this is taught at API, just did not know if this particular format was used.

Renegade One

None
I ...just did not know if this particular format was used.
ahelwig5: Don't get me wrong…it IS a good post…very informative and educational…I've passed the link to many of my general aviation buds who'd never seen anything like it... and the simple answer to your blurb quoted above…I don't either. So…thanks.

LFDtoUSMC

pilot
Contributor
Thank you. I am just glad I found something that could be of use to others.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
No argument there, but don't you still get to do the various "dark room demos"? That's what I was thinking about.

The only dark room demo I can think of is the NVG Nitelab stuff, which is interesting the first time before you've flown on goggles. Afterwards, it gets to be somewhat of a waste of time. I guess it's good for those that get out of the cockpit for a tour (or two).

Renegade One

None
The only dark room demo I can think of is the NVG Nitelab stuff, which is interesting the first time before you've flown on goggles. Afterwards, it gets to be somewhat of a waste of time. I guess it's good for those that get out of the cockpit for a tour (or two).
Must be showing my age..used to be a regular portion of the 4-year AVPHYS quals I went through.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
We had a dark room demo the same day/place that we did the spin-n-puke.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
If I did that in API, and I may have, I just don't remember it. I do remember the spin and puke...and how it was kind of over-sold.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If I did that in API, and I may have, I just don't remember it. I do remember the spin and puke...and how it was kind of over-sold.

Ya, does anyone actually know of anyone who has puked in that thing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ya, does anyone actually know of anyone who has puked in that thing?

One guy in my class barfed all over the place, it was all over the ground after he opened up the door. Almost made a few other people barf after seeing and smelling that......:confused: