• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Impressive website...

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
Interesting that this is coming out now considering the sundown of the F-14, but I guess it's equally applicable to the -18. Also WTF- no NFO love?!

Date Time Location
08.17.2006 6:45 pm Delancy Street Screening Room
600 Embarcadero
San Francisco, CA
Doors open 6:45 p.m.
Screening starts 7:15 p.m.
Street parking is readily available.

Anyone in the area may wanna check it out.

San Francisco though???? Oh well. I won't trust any reviews. :)

I think I remember that girl too...I winged in 2002 and she'd probably be maybe a few weeks ahead from API or something.

paikea

Eight-year-olds, Dude.
Interesting that this is coming out now considering the sundown of the F-14, but I guess it's equally applicable to the -18. Also WTF- no NFO love?!

Date Time Location
08.17.2006 6:45 pm Delancy Street Screening Room
600 Embarcadero
San Francisco, CA
Doors open 6:45 p.m.
Screening starts 7:15 p.m.
Street parking is readily available.

Anyone in the area may wanna check it out.

San Francisco though???? Oh well. I won't trust any reviews. :)

I think I remember that girl too...I winged in 2002 and she'd probably be maybe a few weeks ahead from API or something.

OMG are you serious???!!!! What a break, I'm so fvcking going!! Anyone else in the Bay Area wanna go? RSVP on the site.

Jay

Scratch my last, isn't she one of the girls on "inside america's service academys" on the military channel, that's where I think I saw her.

GMan1976

Banned
Great site... the producer is a Navy fighter jock too. So at least we know the film's got some street cred...