• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Indy 500 Fly Over

Orion4life

Does anybody know who is doing the Fly By for the Indy 500? I looked it up to see if it was the blues, but it looks like they'll be in New York.

Missinthetomcat

Does anybody know who is doing the Fly By for the Indy 500? I looked it up to see if it was the blues, but it looks like they'll be in New York.

I'm new here, but I saw this post and since I have local 1st hand knowledge, I thought I would reply.

There were 2 F16's and 2 F18's from NAS Fallon, Nv. At least 2 of the pilot were Topgun instructors. They interviewed the two instructors Saturday on the local news. I was about 3mi north of the track when they flew over and it looked like at least one of the F18's may have been in the Desert "Aggressor" paint scheme.

Orion4life

thanks, sorry for the late response..I was at the race..under the over hang and I couldnt see a thing...sounded like they were a little higher than normal.

hfrog84

Token Air Force (Viper) Guy
thanks, sorry for the late response..I was at the race..under the over hang and I couldnt see a thing...sounded like they were a little higher than normal.

Hopefully dash 4 didn't do a rolling rejoin over show center. Flybys are a great chance to break even these days.