• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Information about Interviews for Sc/SWO

Justjrab

Evening all,
I am applying for both Supply corps and SWO as a fleet applicant and I am required to do interviews for my package. I know each interviewer is different, but I am looking for tips that might help me stand out when doing the interview. One thing I've been told is know the timeline for your career, because they'll ask about stuff like that.
Any other advice you can think of that i should prepare on before i do my interviews?
I'm also a CWT1, i know very little on these jobs, and when doing research it can be very broad on what exactly I'm looking for.

Last edited:

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Evening all,
I am applying for both Supply corps and SWO as a fleet applicant and I am required to do interviews for my package. I know each interviewer is different, but I am looking for tips that might help me stand out when doing the interview. One thing I've been told is know the timeline for your career, because they'll ask about stuff like that.
Any other advice you can think of that i should prepare on before i do my interviews?
I'm also a CWT1, i know very little on these jobs, and when doing research it can be very broad on what exactly I'm looking for.

I’m sure you’ve been on boards, including SOQ/JSOQ, etc, However you prepped for those it’s roughly the same for a commissioning interviews.

Being that you’re enlisted, it’s expected you take the initiative and look up basic information on the program you’re applying for. There’s a lot of information, either within your channels (i.e your command) or the internets to find out the basics of being a SWO or supply corps officer.