• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Intel Selection Board Closed

josiebloom

Hi everyone, loooong time lurker but first time poster here

I'm applying for Intel through OCS and planned on doing the January 2025 board. Yesterday when I finished my OAR my recruiter told me that they'd closed out all intel slots until FY2026 so my board won't be happening in January anymore. I'm a senior in college so I was hoping to be able to ship to OCS soon after graduation but now I don't think that's happening. I worked for the DoD this summer so I have a slight understanding of how all this works but I'm still a little bit confused:

How soon can I commission (assuming everything goes well) since they're not open until FY2026 now?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hi everyone, loooong time lurker but first time poster here

I'm applying for Intel through OCS and planned on doing the January 2025 board. Yesterday when I finished my OAR my recruiter told me that they'd closed out all intel slots until FY2026 so my board won't be happening in January anymore. I'm a senior in college so I was hoping to be able to ship to OCS soon after graduation but now I don't think that's happening. I worked for the DoD this summer so I have a slight understanding of how all this works but I'm still a little bit confused:

How soon can I commission (assuming everything goes well) since they're not open until FY2026 now?

Ok. Have you asked this question to your recruiter?

In addition to your last post, no need to create random posts for every single question on your mind.

josiebloom

Ok. Have you asked this question to your recruiter?

In addition to your last post, no need to create random posts for every single question on your mind.
Yes I've talked to my recruiter. He explained it but I'm asking here to hear from OTHER PEOPLE who have been through this process.
I've asked two questions. I don't think that constitutes as asking every single question on my mind. Thanks for helping though.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Yes I've talked to my recruiter. He explained it but I'm asking here to hear from OTHER PEOPLE who have been through this process.
I've asked two questions. I don't think that constitutes as asking every single question on my mind. Thanks for helping though.

But you didn’t ask that. You asked when is the soonest you could commission, something your recruiter could answer. If you want updated info on Intel boards similarly use the search function to find the latest and greatest Intel OCS board threads.