• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Interested in Naval Aviation

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeckettFordahl

Hello all,

I am 20 years old and entering my final year of undergrad with a Political Science and History double major with a 3.90 GPA.

I am eager to serve my country and I want to do so as a Navy pilot. I have never flown in my life and it will be a great regret if I never do. What can I expect from the process of applying to be a Navy pilot?

Regarding MEPS, I do have an anxiety and depression diagnosis that I am actively working to get marked as a past thing. I know I will need a waiver, but how likely is it that this will bar me from service?

Any help there is will be very much appreciated!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello all,

I am 20 years old and entering my final year of undergrad with a Political Science and History double major with a 3.90 GPA.

I am eager to serve my country and I want to do so as a Navy pilot. I have never flown in my life and it will be a great regret if I never do. What can I expect from the process of applying to be a Navy pilot?

Regarding MEPS, I do have an anxiety and depression diagnosis that I am actively working to get marked as a past thing. I know I will need a waiver, but how likely is it that this will bar me from service?

Any help there is will be very much appreciated!

Welcome to the forum, the "new guy/gal" posts are strongly discouraged (otherwise they would take up dozens of posts daily) and there's already plenty of information at your disposal. Use the search function to start finding your answers.

Answering the mental health question, you need to be fully cleared and off meds for a certain period of time. Current diagnosis and medication is a DQ.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.