• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Interesting in becoming an Officer

boymeetsnikon

Hey everyone,
Im 28 with a bachelor’s degree in Social Work (3.28 GPA). I was wondering what I could possibly do with that to commission into the Navy. Ive been looking into Supply. Any opinions or advice on what I could possibly be able to submit an application for?

Other information that may be useful: Im in pretty good shape but I have been running more. I’d prefer to not join enlisted because I have my degree.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Hey everyone,
Im 28 with a bachelor’s degree in Social Work (3.28 GPA). I was wondering what I could possibly do with that to commission into the Navy. Ive been looking into Supply. Any opinions or advice on what I could possibly be able to submit an application for?

Other information that may be useful: Im in pretty good shape but I have been running more. I’d prefer to not join enlisted because I have my degree.
Go talk to a recruiter to see what's available. SWO may be your only option.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hey everyone,

As mentioned above, step 1 is going to be to contact a local officer recruiter to see what you qualify for.