• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IRGC honchos killed by terrorist

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
In a new one for the "What Goes Around, Comes Around" file, a half-dozen or so Revolutionary Guards commanders were killed yesterday by a Sunni suicide bomber. 25+ injured. Of course, the government is accusing the US and UK.

I know this came up with the Iranian airshow/flyover mishap thread - whether you should feel hostile toward the military of a country with whom we're not actually at war - but these were IRGC leaders. These were terrorists in uniform, actively planning to kill US and British soldiers and providing insurgents with newer, better means to do so. I say, fuck them.

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
Shit, I didn't have much sympathy(some, but not much) for the Pakistani army HQ getting attacked. You reap what you sow.

Bevo16

pilot
The idea that the US is behind this attack is pure comedy. We are pulling out of Iraq, looking for way out of Afghanistan, and we going to start a war with Iran? Good one.

I wonder what they have in mind for revenge.

Shpion1

Contributor
Pretty sure they know it wasn't us. More for domestic consumption propaganda. Most likely a Baloochi based Sunni organization backed by Pakistans ISI. They don't want to loose that area to Iran anytime soon and used to working through proxies.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
F*** 'em. 'Nuff said.

It'd be nice to be like yea, we didn't do it, but we definitely appreciate the effort!

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Pakistan Arrests 11 IRGC dudes

Pakistan has arrested a few IRGC folks who crossed their mutual border. Probably won't amount to a lot, though Iran partially blames Pakistan and claims the terrorists launched the attack from Pakistan, but it is still an interesting development.