• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Is there a InformationWarriors.com site?

jpham79

is there a web forum similar to AirWarriors that is aimed at Information Warfare? I went to the Information Warfare forum on here, and that place has almost no one posting on there.

LoneSailor

Well, what would you like to know? If you post, they will come. There's a small community of IW personnel on here, give it a try and ask away.

ArkhamAsylum

500+ Posts
pilot
You mean Intel officers can't find intel on their own community? That's like an aviator not being able to get a plane to fly!

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It's a PSYOP. The final test to get into the community is to find the internet forum that everyone swears doesn't exist . . .

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It seems also that Intel ≠ SNA.

Eh? What Brett meant was that Intelligence officer and Information Warfare officer (used to be Cryptology) are completely different jobs.

If you are implying that SNA's have no intelligence, get back to me after you go through flight school.....;)

ArkhamAsylum

500+ Posts
pilot
Ah, Crypto! Finally, a word that I understand. What does Joe Cryptologist do in the Navy these days? And is this different than what Marines would call a Comm-O?