• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Israel Hits Hamas During Gaza Strip Fighting

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I love how Israel still maintains its principle of calling the target before the airstrike and informing those present it will be bombed beforehand, so they can flee first. Regardless, left-wing liberals will surely still condemn this latest conflict.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
It has always surprised me how many of my liberal 'friends' are vehemently Anti-Israel... I don't understand how the left wing can consistently side with evil in order to mock the establishment.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
It has always surprised me how many of my liberal 'friends' are vehemently Anti-Israel... I don't understand how the left wing can consistently side with evil in order to mock the establishment.

Doesn't it make sense to you? A first-world democracy is evil, whereas a bunch of 2nd/3rd world tyrannical, extremist countries filled with terrorist groups/factions are the innocent parties. Isn't this logical?

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Doesn't it make sense to you? A first-world democracy is evil, whereas a bunch of 2nd/3rd world tyrannical, extremist countries filled with terrorist groups/factions are the innocent parties. Isn't this logical?
That's right, I forgot how noble these oppressive countries human rights abuses really are.:sleep_125

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
In all honesty, despite the terrorist activity in the region, there remains a significant population of Palestinian civilians who do suffer innocently amidst the conflagration. IMO, the Palestinians do have a legitimate grievance, but it's the use of terrorist tactics by their leadership that is criminal. Those on the right are usually unable to make that distinction, just as those on the left are usually unable to distinguish between legitimate counter-terrorist operations and Palestinian "oppression" by the Zionists.

Brett

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Where's Bibi Netanyahu when we need him ..... ??? :)

Or rather, when Israel needs some leadership ... ???

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
In all honesty, despite the terrorist activity in the region, there remains a significant population of Palestinian civilians who do suffer innocently amidst the conflagration. IMO, the Palestinians do have a legitimate grievance, but it's the use of terrorist tactics by their leadership that is criminal. Those on the right are usually unable to make that distinction, just as those on the left are usually unable to distinguish between legitimate counter-terrorist operations and Palestinian "oppression" by the Zionists.

Brett

I agree wholeheartedly with the above. I think the first Pres Bush dealt with the Israelis in the rght manner.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Where's Bibi Netanyahu when we need him ..... ??? :)

Or rather, when Israel needs some leadership ... ???

I have a very low opinion of him, he is just like Bill Clinton in that he shifts positions to wherever the wind is blowing with his constituency at the time. Even the way he got started in politics does not give me a warm fuzzy.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
That's funny .... Bibi said the same thing about you. :)

Plus ... he likes a good cigar .... that can't be all bad. ;)

Do you know how he originally got his name known in Israeli politics? It wasn't by his actions........:eek:

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Do you know how he originally got his name known in Israeli politics? It wasn't by his actions........:eek:
Or course I know about his brother. Do you think, perchance to dream, that I just came in off the noon plane .... ???? :)

BUT: if you think that growing up from age 14 in the USA, serving in the Sayeret Matkal, graduating from the Sloan School of Management @ MIT, and doing grad level work @ Harvard & MIT does not "qualify" one for political office ... then I suggest 90% of the members of the US Congress should resign. Because, by your "standard" ... they're "not qualified" .... ???

And there's no hope for you .... :sleep_125

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Or course I know about his brother. Do you think, perchance to dream, that I just came in off the noon plane .... ???? :)

BUT: if you think that growing up from age 14 in the USA, serving in the Sayeret Matkal, graduating from the Sloan School of Management @ MIT, and doing grad level work @ Harvard & MIT does not "qualify" one for political office ... then I suggest 90% of the members of the US Congress should resign. Because, by your "standard" ... they're "not qualified" .... ???

And there's no hope for you .... :sleep_125

No hope for me? Since when did cigars become an indicator of leadership prowess? I guess you need to give Bill Clinton more credit......

Service in the Sayeret Matkal is admirable indeed, but as many have pointed out on this site that military service is no prequalification for political office. Like I said before, he swings where the political winds seem to take him, much like your heroes Bill and Hillary ;). When he claimed that he would resign the cabinet if Israel pulled out of Gaza, then retreated on that claim, only to change his mind again........well, if he can't make up his mind about that..........:confused:

Plus, I thought he was supposed to be against terrorism........

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article690085.ece

Lawman

None

C'mon Flash whats wrong with riding a popular stream of nationalist pride on a victory over terror which you play like your ace in the hole any time somebody asks you a tough question..... Its not like nobody else does it.

giuliani.jpg

;)