• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

It was SHRINKAGE!

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
Saw that at work today, laughed mightily!

Not at all an awkward predicament!

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
you'd think he could do half a crunch and reach up and tug those boxers back up (or "down" in this case).

Annalisa

Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
you'd think he could do half a crunch and reach up and tug those boxers back up (or "down" in this case).

Were I dangling precariously from a ski lift, I'm not certain how much squirming around I'd want to risk. :p

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Were I dangling precariously from a ski lift, I'm not certain how much squirming around I'd want to risk. :p

he's dangling precariously exactly 2 feet above the ground. The lifties stopped the lift before it was put on the pick up cable. You can see people walking up to the lift. The guy is a pud for not wiggling out of his boot and tucking and rolling, or at least attempting to covering up his junks.

<--- former liftie laughing mightily. we used to love watching people dick up getting on a ski lift. if the seats not down, don't try to sit on it until it is. common sense folks!

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
he's dangling precariously exactly 2 feet above the ground. The lifties stopped the lift before it was put on the pick up cable. You can see people walking up to the lift. The guy is a pud for not wiggling out of his boot and tucking and rolling, or at least attempting to covering up his junks.

<--- former liftie laughing mightily. we used to love watching people dick up getting on a ski lift. if the seats not down, don't try to sit on it until it is. common sense folks!

That's why I don't sit til I feel it hit the back of my knees.

Annalisa

Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus

Point taken. Of course, one strongly suspects that a person with the lack of mental fortitude necessary to get himself into such a situation in the first place might not be the kind of person who thinks clearly under stress. Poor guy... plenty of people get their fifteen minutes of fame by making asses of themselves, but this unfortunate fellow took it literally.