• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 2023 CEC Board

anyentertainment0095

Civil Engineer Corps Collegiate
Hey all,

Wondering if anyone else here submitted a package to the January board? I've been eagerly waiting on the results. My recruiter told me they should be out in 2 weeks hopefully. Anyone else hear anything back?

I also submitted to this board. When I spoke to my recruiter on the 23rd, there was no update. When I spoke to my ascessions officer back in the fall, they said the October board had taken over a month to return results as well.

anyentertainment0095

Thanks for the reply. I'm still waiting, so assuming you're in the same boat.

I wonder why the boards have been taking this long. By looking at some of the older posts on here it seems like 3 weeks was a pretty standard timeline, but we are now in the 6th week since the board convened. I'm sure I'm not the only one anxiously awaiting the results.

lance_luttrell

Thanks for the reply. I'm still waiting, so assuming you're in the same boat.

I wonder why the boards have been taking this long. By looking at some of the older posts on here it seems like 3 weeks was a pretty standard timeline, but we are now in the 6th week since the board convened. I'm sure I'm not the only one anxiously awaiting the results.
That's very weird to not have heard back by now. Especially since the next application date has passed (March 10, I believe). I would ask your recruiter to see if they can put you in for the upcoming board in case you are not selected. I believe this would be a good step to acceptance in the program ASAP.

exNavyOffRec

That's very weird to not have heard back by now. Especially since the next application date has passed (March 10, I believe). I would ask your recruiter to see if they can put you in for the upcoming board in case you are not selected. I believe this would be a good step to acceptance in the program ASAP.
If an applicant is currently at a board they cannot be submitted for another board until dispo'd from the current one they are at. If somehow the person missed the Jan board they would be rolled into the next one. Now if the person is a "N" then to turn around and submit with out significant changes is probably not going to go well, there is also a 6 month wait.

These are all things the recruiter should be communicating with any applicant.

anyentertainment0095

Thank you all for the replies. The results came out last Thursday, March 9th. No explanation from OR as to why it took so long, but needless to say I am glad that the results are now out.

lance_luttrell

If an applicant is currently at a board they cannot be submitted for another board until dispo'd from the current one they are at. If somehow the person missed the Jan board they would be rolled into the next one. Now if the person is a "N" then to turn around and submit with out significant changes is probably not going to go well, there is also a 6 month wait.

These are all things the recruiter should be communicating with any applicant.
Good to know thanks! I was not informed on such.

exNavyOffRec

Thank you all for the replies. The results came out last Thursday, March 9th. No explanation from OR as to why it took so long, but needless to say I am glad that the results are now out.
The board date is just an estimate as to when they will look at the applications, it is not set in stone. There are also many administrative functions that happen after the board makes their selections.