• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jets shredded, kept away from 'bad guys'

asise

It really tied the room together.
Saw this on Yahoo news ... an interesting and effective tactic. Maybe this will end those 14 vs super 18 posts for good? not likely.

Am I allowed to post a link?
If you search "shredding tomcats" on yahoo news you'll find it, and a video to go along with it.

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
Saw this on Yahoo news ... an interesting and effective tactic. Maybe this will end those 14 vs super 18 posts for good? not likely.

Am I allowed to post a link?
If you search "shredding tomcats" on yahoo news you'll find it, and a video to go along with it.

Yeah you can post a link... otherwise the internet would be pretty much worthless. Its only when you start violating copyrights that the mods freak out. And its not really their fault that a bunch of worthless lawyers have nothing better to do than threaten lawsuits...

asise

The end of the demolition video (when the landing gear is sticking up) looks like it could be right out of an african wildlife video.
Probably tastes like chicken.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Jesus...here we go with another Tomcat love thread...anyone else want to say farewell???:sleep_125:sleep_125

robav8r

None
Contributor
It was without question, my favorite plane to "shoot" on the VERY LAST Tomcat operational deployment.
:icon_carn

Huggy Bear

pilot
On one of my last missions involving tomcats I was a leading a 4 plane of hornets providing red air for a division of tomcats.

The tomcat lead calls me:
"Hey Huggy, none of our 4 radars are working, we can give you red air".

On the bright side, I think I shaved with a tomcat this morning. :icon_smil

asise

The end result is very similar to what happened when I totalled my brother's car ... both what I did to the car and what he did to me in return - except he did refrain from putting me into a meat grinder.

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
"On the bright side, I think I shaved with a tomcat this morning. :icon_smil
I was shaving with a mach 3! And when you shave with a mach 3 you can't think! If you think, you're dead!":D