• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jetstream: All ABOUT fighter pilots.

badger16

None
Damn. I am a moron. If the mods could make that title read All not Al ...it's not an Islamic Canadian TV show...Thanks.

nugget81

pilot
"Sorry, the video you are trying to watch is not available in your region." Apparently I need to be a little closer to Canada to see it...

HackerF15E

Retired Strike Pig Driver
None
This is a series that came out a year ago in the US, and played about 3-4 months ago over here in the UK.

Pretty well done series -- not even remotely the idiocy that was "American Fighter Pilot".

Highly recommend it if you have the chance to see it.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Hopefully they have better quotes in the series than in the Flash page--I guess anyone can sound like a douche out of context!

Lawman

None
This is a series that came out a year ago in the US, and played about 3-4 months ago over here in the UK.

Pretty well done series -- not even remotely the idiocy that was "American Fighter Pilot".

Highly recommend it if you have the chance to see it.

After meeting some of the guys from Tyndell during a trip to Panama City, I dont know Hacker some of those guys seemed pretty true to life... Complete bags but still true to life.

HackerF15E

Retired Strike Pig Driver
None
The show was trash because of how it was edited together, not because of the people that were featured on it.

I was a T-38 instructor with one of the guys "featured" on the AFP show; his insight into the behind the scenes was very enlightening. The way the project was envisioned while it was being filmed (e.g. a documentary film) was dramatically different than what it became later when CBS picked it up.

It had amazing potential; the access the film crew had at the time was unprecedented and some of their raw footage was absolutely stunning.

Unfortunately, the project was snapped up by the TV network about the same time "reality TV" was all the rage, and the network producers decided that the show should be like that.

In the end, it was total crap.

FLY_USMC

pilot
I'm pretty sure you can download the episoded on youtube. I had a Canadian IP at the RAG hook me up with the series.....as it wasn't airing in the states but was already available for purchase in Canada. It's nothing like AFP...it's an outstanding documentary.