• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jon Stewart...

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
Hehe! Like his views or not, he's a funny guy. Likes to call the media on their bull5hit, too...no complaints there.

Riper Snifle

OCC 194 TBS C 03-07
OHHHHH! The last clip cuts out right before Norm say's what Peter McKay did on a dare. Anyone have the final segment of that clip, or could post the answer?? :confused:

Riper Snifle

OCC 194 TBS C 03-07
OH I get that the running out of time bit was a set-up, my question is whether or nor Matt Damon was in on it? IS Damon really pissed at Kimmel or is Damon in on the joke?? It seems to me that he is really pissed and lost his cool. What do you think??

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
OH I get that the running out of time bit was a set-up, my question is whether or nor Matt Damon was in on it? IS Damon really pissed at Kimmel or is Damon in on the joke?? It seems to me that he is really pissed and lost his cool. What do you think??

It's a bit, dude.

Brett