• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JUL 20 Board

OneOddGuy

Mrs. Crossdressing USA 2003 and 2005
Well.

I talked to my recruiter earlier this week, and apparently, the JUL 20 board that was supposed to meet on...the 20th...didn't happen until this past Monday. However, when I spoke with him today seeking results he said that the board met, but wasn't able to finish the review due to "management pulling them off," and it got postponed till next week sometime, with results being ready perhaps even the next week.

If I wasn't already bald I would be now from the hair pulling frustration.

I'm going to go have a beer...:p

STLEngineer

pilot
Is this the OCS board or no?

I've been waiting for 2 weeks to have my package signed off on since I got a medical waiver. My recruiter said I would find out "soon" two weeks ago. I'm a little antsy.

OneOddGuy

Mrs. Crossdressing USA 2003 and 2005
This is the aviation board that was "actually supposed" to meet about four weeks ago....

My app has been up in TN for about 1.5 months now....

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
So this is the OCS board, since I got word that the BDCP board did meet.

I just wish the results would get posted.

bennkrys

I'm waiting as well, seems like I've been waiting forever but hopefully we'll know something here soon.

doctorjake

I've also been waiting for about 1.5 months. Found out I didn't get pilot or crypto but still waiting to hear on NFO if the board ever takes place. Good luck to you guys.

maxlife

Are the BDCP and OCS boards not one in the same or do they meet separately? I speaking about the board for SNA.

JIMMY

if u guys find out that you officially did/did not get selected... would u mind posting your stats? I know u guys probably posted them already in the "stats scores" post, but its kind of a pain to have to go searching for each one. just curious as my package (SNA) is almost ready to send off.

thx
-jP

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
From what I've been told (take with a bucket of salt): The OCs and BDCP boards are two different boards. Supposedly they normally meet with a few days of each other. So when one meets the other typically does.

PU Grad

Note: This is what I have heard from my recruiter. Seeing as how I have ZERO personal knowledges in this arena, it could be bum gouge. So believe at your own risk.

Think that was enough of a disclaimer?

STLEngineer

pilot
I found out that I got selected as SNA for the 9 September OCS today.

However, my recruiter told me that I had already been through the board and selected pending medical clearance. Whether my documentation went back to the board for a final check is unknown.

bennkrys

So, does this mean the board has convened and made their decisions? The same board handles the pro rec as the Final Selects correct?