• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Just uploaded some videos

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
Just used my new video capture card to convert some of my old videos. Uploaded them to Patrick's Aviation, hopefully he will get them up soon.

Lizards 1994.wmv - A-6E Intruder low level action circa 1994 from Attack Squadron 95 culminating in the drop of 26 500 lb bombs from one jet.

Magic Carpet Ride.wmv - Classic EA-6B Prowler low level action in the Cascade Mountains of WA state.

Right Here, Right Now.wmv - EA-6B's during the first Gulf War. 1991 vintage video. Includes low level action in Oman (Star Wars canyon).

All are 640x480 resolution so they are big (45-64 megs each).

UPDATE: Just found a place to stick them for now. www.megaupload.com. Links below.

SteveG75

None
Steve Wilkins said:
can we get a link to each of the flick's?

They are in the queue over at Patrick's Aviation. Do you have any gouge on a website that can host big files?

UPDATE: Links in next post. Enjoy guys.

SteveG75

None
OK folks, just got them up at www.megaupload.com. There is an annoying 45 seconds before the download starts but they are supposed to stay up till no-one touchs them for 30 days. The download button appears next to the Megaupload logo after the 45 secs is up. Looks like they limit transfer speed to 80 Kb/s but the price is right.

Here are the links:

Lizards 1994: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=43Z9VZ1V
Magic Carpet Ride: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=393EZ8YU
Right Here, Right Now: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=401YXKBM

T-man

Nice vids Meat, thank's for sharing!

To anyone and everyone out in the Prowler community, or has done some flight training in the Northwest... If you by chance have a video of the low level route down the Columbia River (route 132x if I remember correctly from another thread here)... I'd LOVE to see it. I grew up along the Columbia across the river from the Army's Yakima firing range and would love to see a flyover if one exists :D

SteveG75

None
T-man said:
Nice vids Meat, thank's for sharing!

To anyone and everyone out in the Prowler community, or has done some flight training in the Northwest... If you by chance have a video of the low level route down the Columbia River (route 132x if I remember correctly from another thread here)... I'd LOVE to see it. I grew up along the Columbia across the river from the Army's Yakima firing range and would love to see a flyover if one exists :D

The route down the Columbia is the VR1350 from point E to point F. You then overfly the river a couple of times especially down by Boardman. The Intruder video has a shot of Steamboat Rock which is point E on the VR1351. That routes then heads east down the reservoir for a while before heading south to the Columbia and Boardman.