• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Kit to bring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midshipmanjosh

this is either a good question or a really really dumb stupid one. In the list of things to bring it lists a disposable razor. Does it have to be disposable or can it be a regular razor(ie. Mach 3, ect)?

USMCBebop

SergeantLieutenant
Midshipmanjosh said:
this is either a good question or a really really dumb stupid one. In the list of things to bring it lists a disposable razor. Does it have to be disposable or can it be a regular razor(ie. Mach 3, ect)?
I didn't have a Mach 3 at the time, but mine weren't disposable either. I think you'll be fine.

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
From what I saw, anything that isn't an electric is good to go. Mach 3=less time shaving, less chance of a blood shave.

klostman

the happy dance!
I would bring a mach 3 or something similar. By the time liberty comes, you will need new razors for it. Easier than bringing a bunch of disposables.

I actually have funny story with a razor. I was one of those who bought the new mach 3 turbo razor with the battery in it. (Costs like 14 bucks and didn't work any better than a regular M3 IMO) Anywho, Our platoon had just got done with hygiene and I shaved with this particular razor. For those who know or have used this razor, you turn the button off after your done to stop the razor from vibrating. So I did of course, threw my hygiene trash in my foot locker and locked it up. Well, after hygiene one of our SSGT's had a hissy and walked up our squad bay and trashed all of our gear and foot lockers. After that, I got all my gear and straightened it up, got ready for taps and went to bed. Around 0230, a candidate on firewatch woke me up and said that my footlocker was making some noise. I get up and my freakin' foot locker was making a bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz noise. He just looked at me and just started busting up laughing. Turns out, my razor had turned on accidentally during the turmoil of being tossed and turned in the foot locker by our SSGT. It had been on for like 6 hours. Needless to say, I got a good ration of S#@% from my platoon and I took the battery out after that. I'm still amazed my SSGT didn't hear it. Guess maybe you'd have to of been there to see it, errr hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.