• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Last thread for long time.

Richthofen

Hi all,
I believe today will be my last day to have an access to internet before I enter OCC. (Not sure if I'll have an access to internet in OCC)

Please stay well, healthy, and safe.
Take care all.

Semper Fi.

PS: Dear Mr. A4's forever. Please stay well, healthy, and run for election 08. I'll def vote for you.

Cordespc

None
Contributor
Goodbyes are always so hard........:cry_125:

Seriously though, good luck to you, enjoy the experience. You will be able to use the internet to post on AW from whatever dump you patronize in "Q-town" whilst on libo, but you'll probably find something better to do. :D

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Have fun. Be ready to catch up on 14,462 posts when you get back after 10 weeks. I was behind for hours.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
You will never again in your life learn as much about yourself in such a short about of time. Don't quit ... can't wait to call you a fellow Lt when its all said and done. S/F and best of luck.

freshy

Genius by birth. Slacker by choice.
pilot
Good Luck!! Rock the House!!

And remember....Don't punch out your rackmate, or the guy who gaffs you off when you hold a billet. It will be tempting after week 3 when you have no patience left.

P.S. TAKE CARE OF YOUR FEET,

And use (s)peer evals for what they are for......don't be nice if you are platoon commander and you have a squad leader who loses an M-16.

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
And use (s)peer evals for what they are for......don't be nice if you are platoon commander and you have a squad leader who loses an M-16.

One person in another platoon left their rifle on the ground during a class, went to the bathroom, and it wasnt there when he came back.

Turns out an officer sitting in the back noticed it and took it... his platoon didnt seem too happy :eek:

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
Stretch lots, and bring erasable pens. You'll get extra sleep because of them, garunteed. White athletic tape is a good idea, as are those dorky lookin' headlamps.

MasterHaynes86

Good Luck!! Rock the House!!

And remember....Don't punch out your rackmate, or the guy who gaffs you off when you hold a billet. It will be tempting after week 3 when you have no patience left.

my first rackmate was a prior who treated me as if i had been to bootcamp... my second wasn't so disciplined... I honestly wanted to hit them both... one for blue falconing me and the other for being a complete ass, but they are the best men I've ever had the honor of working with for 6 consecutive weeks...

Grats lawman (i know this is late)

*edit for a couple obvious and detrimental typos