• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Leather jacket patch sewing shop in Orange Co, or Lemoore

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
Does anyone know of a decent place to get my TG patch sew on to my leather jacket in either Lemoore/Hanford area, or Costa Mesa/O.C. area?

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
Try the nearest Harley Davidson shop. Like someone said on here once before, "they have to be good because with their clientele they'd get their asses kicked if they screwed up."

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Does anyone know of a decent place to get my TG patch sew on to my leather jacket in either Lemoore/Hanford area, or Costa Mesa/O.C. area?

Don't the Riggers (PRs) at Lemoore do patch 'tachin' any more???
BzB

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Don't the Riggers (PRs) at Lemoore do patch 'tachin' any more???
BzB

Unfortunately many PRs are pretty awful at sewing in general, and many will advise you to not let them touch anything leather because they hardly ever work with it and don't want to mess it up.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Unfortunately many PRs are pretty awful at sewing in general, and many will advise you to not let them touch anything leather because they hardly ever work with it and don't want to mess it up.

Last year I put my bag on right after I got promoted. I was a port and starboard kind of JG for a day, rather than a fore and aft one, thanks to the PR's in charge of manning the sewing machine. The wifey or I have done the rest of my flight suit ranks since then.

VS FO

pilot
None
There is a lady who does a bunch of them out of a house in Lemoore. Ask around Lemoore and someone will give you directions. Just make sure it's not close to Hornet Ball. She gets pretty busy.