• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Leather NFO Wings - Which is best ?

Tipsy Gypsy

Greetings Folks,
Would appreciate your comments or suggestions on the #2 version of NFO Wings in the picture - Do you like them better than the Classic ? Should I add them to the mix as-is, tweak em' a bit more, or Hide em' under a rock in the back yard ?
Cheers and thanks for having a look,
Gypsy
MVC-149F.JPG

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
I'd prefer the classic.

I also think I'll just have the wings and my name stitched right on the jacket.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
TG, I like the more distinctive cutout of the double anchor on the new one, but otherwise i like the classic. BTW, any idea when you might be open for new orders? I was on the road for the last open period so missed out. I'm sure many here wouldn't mind an announcement from you when you are open for new business if you'd rather not commit yourself to a date at this time.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
They both look great, quality stuff. If I had to choose, I would say the classic.

Tipsy Gypsy

BTW, any idea when you might be open for new orders? I was on the road for the last open period so missed out. I'm sure many here wouldn't mind an announcement from you when you are open for new business if you'd rather not commit yourself to a date at this time.

Zippy - I'll post a note here when It happens - I'm still recovering from the Holidays - Sorry I missed you last time .

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
NFOs have bad eyes...we can't tell the difference between outstanding and awesome.

Both are great.

robav8r

None
Contributor
I really can't tell the difference. Are my eyes THAT bad ???

BTW - everything I have ordered from TG is quality stuff.