• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Let me in Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayjiggums

I just completed my first year in college but I'm already determined on becoming a Marine Officer, yet I've been told that my stupid teenage decisions will severely impede the process. I have 5 tattoos, one on each calve, one per arm, and one on my back. None are visible in Charlies though. What can I do to better my chances of being accepted. I considered laser removal but quickly found out how far that is out of my reach financially. Will applying and re-applying show determination and help my chances?

Ann Merke

It will impede, especially with the Marine Corps, but not necessarily prevent you from being accepted. It helps that none are visible, but they will count as waivers on your application. And they'll have to sit there and measure and describe each and every one when you go to MEPS. Prove yourself every other way!

samadma

OCC-169 Grad
As long as the tattoos aren't gang related, and don't show in a short sleeved shirt you should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.