• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

letter of recommendation

f6lk312

hey everyone,

i was just wondering who should the individuals who are writing my letter of recommendation address the letter to? i am hearing different answers. some say address it to me, and others are saying to address the letter to the selection board. any one have any idea?

axis

In my case, I had them send the LORs to my recruiter. The recruiter then sent them to my processor who sent them to the board.

f6lk312

In my case, I had them send the LORs to my recruiter. The recruiter then sent them to my processor who sent them to the board.

im assuming you went through ocs. im enlisted and going for the sta-21. thanks though.

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor
"To Whom It May Concern"

?!@#

Your letters are going to be read by Naval Officers. How about "Dear Sir or Madam"

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
When I asked my recruiter this question, he said "make it to whom it may concern." Apparently it worked.

HCSGunner

For what it is worth, I was selected for the Navy Flying CWO program last year and my LOR's were ultimately addressed to the President, Warrant Officer Accession Board FYXX.

Lobster

"To Whom It May Concern"

?!@#

Your letters are going to be read by Naval Officers. How about "Dear Sir or Madam"

Valid point...sounds a lot better, doesn't really matter for me at the moment but i'd change my answer and go with bubblehead's suggestion here.