• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Letters of Recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thpage

I've seen people advising that letters of recommendation from high ranking military officials, congressman, etc. are really good to have. How does one go about getting those? Does a person have to know one of these people personally, or is there some sort of process a person can go through? Just curious.

Thanks,
Alan

tali264

I agree with Mari. I got my letters from professors and one of my former coaches. To add a little bit extra I got the dean to write a cover letter for one of my professors letters. I think someone who knows your work ethic and leadership ability will have more influence than someone who only knows your name.

Dave Shutter

If you know a retired Adm. or a CEO, great. If not then definitely make it someone who knows you and make sure the letter illustrates your professional capability, not just: "Pick him, he's a great guy".

Status
Not open for further replies.