• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lex and Terry fans..

Dirty

Registered abUser
pilot
None
Contributor
So all of you familiar with "The Givers", Peter has started a collection of squadron patches. L&T are on in two pretty big military markets (Jax and P-cola) along with XM (152). Listened to these guys for years and they are hilarious, straight up and entertaining. Anyhoo, I guess the guy is looking to show off the squadron patches on his board. Just an FYI for anyone who is interested.

http://www.lexandterry.com/pages/onair_peter.html

http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-common/mlib/11513/06/11513_1245945907.JPG

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
The ONLY morning show I could tolerate (at least 80-90% of the time). Funny guys. Better to listen to than metal when you're driving to base, one blood-shot eye open, at balls-30.

KCOTT

remember to pillage before you burn
pilot
I never listened to morning radio talk shows until I moved down here. I started listening to Lex and Terry during my drives to base in the morning. They are pretty damn funny.

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
Been listening to them for about 12 years now and they are indeed funny. The only beef I have with them is that they decided to jump on the liberal bandwagon during the recent election. Peter tries to keep that in check on occasion but usually to no avail.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Been listening to them for about 12 years now and they are indeed funny. The only beef I have with them is that they decided to jump on the liberal bandwagon during the recent election. Peter tries to keep that in check on occasion but usually to no avail.

Whatever, you don't have to AGREE with people to think they're funny. Shit, I listen to Bill Hicks (rip) and I think he's fucking hilarious. If you're not sure where he stands politically, then wiki is your friend. Let's just say he's a semi-conspiracy theorist, drug-encouraging extremist liberal.

I think he made a joke once that went something like:

"I have a unique and un-popular stance of being FOR the war, but AGAINST the troops..."

It kind of annoys me when people are so closed minded that they say something like "Oh, I don't watch/listen/read that because he voted for Gore/Clinton/Obama/insert liberal here"

Remember, it's all just a ride.....

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
It kind of annoys me when people are so closed minded that they say something like "Oh, I don't watch/listen/read that because he voted for Gore/Clinton/Obama/insert liberal here"

Sounds a lot like the current Republican Party platform... ;)

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
I think L&T are good guys, they do a lot of shit for their community...but their show sucks, right along with the rest...I'll take my heavy metal any morning (or whatever trash is on 102.9) Hell, I'll listen to NPR, at least get something out of it...even if it IS liberal propaganda!

JD81

FUBIJAR
pilot
...I'll take my heavy metal any morning

99.9 KISW once you get to Seattle. They had Stern before he went satellite, the show they have now is pretty good, although Ricker, the mid morning guy, is also funny as hell.

jarhead

UAL CA; retired hinge
pilot
I think L&T are good guys, they do a lot of shit for their community...but their show sucks, right along with the rest...I'll take my heavy metal any morning...
no shit! last thing I want when I'm driving to work in the morning is to listen to people run their cock holsters... thank God for iPod connections in cars these days.

S/F