• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lieutenants issuing/executing an Oporder at TBS.

ColdSteel

You can't spell lost without Lt.
You got to be kidding me, what kind of five paragrah order is that? I busted out laughing when that selfish idiot ran into the fight prematurely.

Cordespc

None
Contributor
What a pathetic existence. Those guys should seriously consider pursuing more productive pastimes such as drinking beer and getting laid. Just my .02
-Paul

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Michael W said:
I have absolutely no idea what game this is...........EVERQUEST.........or something to that gayness comes to mind, but myself, and about 10 other people laughed our a$$e$ off at LLLLLLLLEEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOOOOYYYYYYYY!

We know it's you.

Malice 1

pilot
If that swill will pass for a 5 paragraph order, I have nothing to worry about during TBS.

What MOS affords a LT. enough free time to play RPG's with such indepth pseudo precision?

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Michael W said:
<---------former Delta Force 2 online crack addict in a former life.

Good lord me too. I loved knifing my buddies in college. Pissed them off to NO END.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I am seriously considering closing this thread for the good af the Corps and aviation. But Ill just let you guys geek out. what the hell was that and have any of the people involved ever touched a live breast?

gyrene

Marine SNA
skidkid said:
I am seriously considering closing this thread for the good af the Corps and aviation. But Ill just let you guys geek out. what the hell was that mand have any of the people involved ever touched a live breast?

...as opposed to a dead woman's breast?

zuggerat

just dont get stuck playing world of warcraft... people at my school set aside entire days to play that mindless idiotic game... pssh why sit in front of a computer when u can go to tbs... and i just touched a breast last night...YESSSSSSS (and yeah i went back and edited that in)

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
zuggerat said:
and i just touched a breast last night...YESSSSSSS (and yeah i went back and edited that in)
Your own doesn't count...

LEEEERRRRROOOOOYYY!

Aint no chicken...

usmcecho4

pilot
best video ever

That was awesome. I laughed til I cried and my g/f didn't get it at all. Great video.

s/f,
usmcecho4

B

Blutonski816

ROFLMFAO
I'm wiping tears from my eyes, that was so funny....

<---- Former Team Fortress Classic and Counter-Strike Addict.... until someone brought it to school and it ended up using all the School's Bandwidth.
Lucky that it happened in my freshman year, or I would have never gotten laid in high school.