• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Likelihood of Selection

Willfly4crayons

I am currently in the process of submitting my officer package. Should be headed to NAMI soon. I am wondering about my chances of selection to be a pilot in the Marine Corps. A little background about me, I am prior Marine Corps enlisted, Aviation Electrician. Currently 27, scored a 6/6/6 on my ASTB. My degree in Aviation and Aerospace Science GPA 3.1, I have a bit over 300 flight hours with a Commercial Pilot License and Instrument Rating. Should be getting my CFI finished here soon. My PFT is a 280, working to get that as high as possible. My recruiter has told me we will be needing to submit an age waiver which should go through without issues. I guess my main concern is my age, and I am wondering if that is going to hinder the likelihood of being selected? I am looking for any other suggestions on how to improve my package to increase my chances.

Last edited: