• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lincoln, CA Airshow

HuggyU2

None
Lincoln Airport (KLHM, just northeat of Sacramento) is having their 2nd annual airshow, 4 Oct (Saturday). It's only their second one, and is building upon last year. Julie Clark, Bill Stein, Tim Decker,...and even Eddie Andreini... will be the main acts. Pretty good acts for a small show.
It's got 6000' of runway. If any of you want to come up here for whatever reason (family in the area, just 'cause, etc...), drop me a p.m.

It's not a big budget airshow, but if you want to come, I'll pass your name to the organizers, and I'll try to get you in. I know you Helicopter bubbas don't need no stinkin' 6000', so drop me a line!

Xtndr50boom

Voted 8.9 average on the Hot-or-Not scale
Beer, airplanes, and maybe some brain-dead hotties from Sierra college looking for a sugar daddy?... Sounds like a good time.

snake020

Contributor
Yes, those were fun days at Sierra... was checking out the team photos they had posted by the coaches offices in January. Volleyball team looks like they should be competing for Miss California.

Xtndr50boom

Voted 8.9 average on the Hot-or-Not scale
Yes, those were fun days at Sierra... was checking out the team photos they had posted by the coaches offices in January. Volleyball team looks like they should be competing for Miss California.

My google-fu is weak tonight. Link to their website? All I could pull up was the 1981 softball team :(

HuggyU2

None
I take it 6K is too short for the deuce to be loose?
No, 6K' is plenty long. Don't know that the Wing will support it, though.

Lincoln's tiny, didn't even know there was an airport out there.
Actually, Lincoln held national air races back in the early 70's.
I don't know when the last time you were in Lincoln, but if it's been more than 9 years, you wouldn't recognize it. Well over 40,000 people, compared to about 10,000 in 1999.

HuggyU2

None
Bump.
www.lincolnairportdays.com
I've only got one "possible" attendee from airwarriors so far. C'mon, folks, it's a one day show! Just when you get tired of the first day's stupid questions,... you're done!
One days shows are perfect!
There will be a party Friday night for performers and military static crews.

CAMike

None
Contributor
I'm 75% in. I love the smaller venues! I'm kind of pushing it (with family) as I'm already headed to the San Francisco Fleet Week Oct 10th and 11th (end of center pier Ft. Mason every year). I saw the Lincoln Air Show web site. Julie Clark in the T-34 is also a great performer. I look forward to meeting some additional AW members at Lincoln. Who else is in?

RyanF

unimportant
Since I go to school in Davis maybe I ought to make the trip out. Granted, I'm just a wannabe so I'll probably be bringing the GF vs. an aircraft. :icon_tong