• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

LOA question?

sickboy

pilot
I searched for this, but couldn't find anything. I know some of you out there are/were NROTC advisors (ea6bflyr?). Anyway, I haven't received any notice about being LOA or anything, but I also haven't received my stipend when other Mids have. My cum. GPA is 2.64 and I haven't failed any classes. I'm wondering if there's something I should do about this right now? My advisor is on leave, and I don't know how to get in touch with him at the moment. Everything I have read says I shouldn't be on LOA, but the lack of getting paid has me a little on edge about it. My stipend is my rent afterall.

sickboy

pilot
Crisis averted. USAA now shows that I got paid, and my rent check got cashed on the same day. Sorry for wasting everyone's time.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
No worries. As long as you are above 2.5, you are safe. The Secretaries are the ones who make sure you get your monies. So in the future, I'd stop by and talk to them if there are issues.

-ea6bflyr ;)

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
When I was a mid, my pay/stipend was routinely jacked up so I would be willing to guess that is the problem. This is around the time of the year when summer cruise pay screw-ups catch up to you and keep you from getting paid for a few months...at least that's what happened to me a couple times.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
When I was a mid, my pay/stipend was routinely jacked up so I would be willing to guess that is the problem. This is around the time of the year when summer cruise pay screw-ups catch up to you and keep you from getting paid for a few months...at least that's what happened to me a couple times.

Now you are getting FLT PAY....so your pay is now steady and reliable. :D

-ea6bflyr ;)