• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Made a mistake in STA-21 package

mh53eflyguy

Stashed...again.
Hi gang, first time blogger here.

My command submitted my STA-21 package for FY08 last week.

Has anyone ever forgotten information (such as one PRT result or Eval) and had to submit it late and still get selected? Does this effect the selection if it is remedied prior to the 01AUG deadline of submitting late articles? The package has to be postmarked by 01JUL, but certain things can be submitted to enhance the package, or fix errors.

How much does this effect the selection if it does at all?

(I apparently did not include my last PRT cycle which occurred last month!)

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Hi gang, first time blogger here.

My command submitted my STA-21 package for FY08 last week.

Has anyone ever forgotten information(such as one PRT result or Eval) and had to submit it late and still get selected? Does this effect the selection if it is remedied prior to the 01AUG deadline of submitting late articles? The package has to be postmarked by 01JUL, but certain things cand be submitted to enhance the package, or fix errors.

How much does this effect the selection if it does at all?

(I appearently did not inclide my last PRT cycle which occurred last month!)

Well, when my application was submitted, there were a few things not marked as "certified to be true copy." It got flagged, I mailed appropriate fixes and the rest is history. Yes, I got accepted on that application.

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
I'm in the same boat, my package was mailed off tuesday and right afterward my ESO was reviewing the "back-up" copy he made of my package and noticed that my Cover Letter was missing my name in the first line of paragraph 4 and also that my Interview Verification for was not marked as an enclosure! So now he's trying to get in touch with his contact at P-Cola to see if those oversights are big enough to require new copies of the aforementioned documents to be sent to the Board. I just hope this all gets resolved before the Board convenes!!!

Spot

11.5 years and counting boat free
When I sent in my original package, I was in a rush and actually forgot to sign my personal statement. After resubmitting that and a few other things, I got the thumbs up. So you can forget quite a few things, but as long as you submit the amendments in a timely manner and follow up on them to make sure they all get taken care of, your application should be as good as any other person's.