• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Maintenance Manual - OPNAV 4790?

Just trying to get my hands on an electronic copy of the maintenance manual for some at home study for some sign-offs (LORs). I tried googling the sucker but came up with links to parts of it but nothing with it in its entirety. Any help would be appreciated.

4790.2J (Is that the most recent update?)

Thanks in advance.

Pags

N/A
pilot
CNAF 4790.2A is what it's usually known as. Once you read it, talk to the folks who own/operate these programs with your command.

Also look at the VIB 100, the HSCWL FCF Instruction (I want to say 4790.18B), the MESM, and your command's MMP.

CNAF 4790.2A is what it's usually known as. Once you read it, talk to the folks who own/operate these programs with your command.

Also look at the VIB 100, the HSCWL FCF Instruction (I want to say 4790.18B), the MESM, and your command's MMP.
Thanks for the heads up. I've read through the MESM - everything else is over the horizon.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Thanks for the heads up. I've read through the MESM - everything else is over the horizon.
It's not over the horizon at all. You'll more than likely do plenty of FCFs, the quicker you get smart to the process the more you'll get out of it.

MMP will show you who owns what progras downstairs. Then you can go talk to those folks and get their take on the programs you read about in the NAMP.