• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Major arrest in the War on Terror

brownshoe

Contributor
Oh cum'on! That's funny!

Should be moved to WAR ZONE or FUNNY $hit but funny!

Yes it is funny, I got a kick out of it. (Crazy b!tch.) But I opened this post today at the office while I was trying to have lunch.:eek: It was okay though, the hot dog with kraut and mustard was still good. ;)

Steve

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Her replacement on 'that show' isn't much better ... has she ever been funny? And where the fvck are her eyebrows?!?!
0000011887_20060921025635.jpg

AJB37

Her replacement on 'that show' isn't much better ... has she ever been funny? And where the fvck are her eyebrows?!?!
0000011887_20060921025635.jpg

I'm curious as to what qualifies her to host a talk show... because I'm fairly sure I meet those qualifications.... where is my millions nbc or cbs whatever nonsense that bs is on...

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
That and she is better looking than some of the other hags on talk TV, (ellen, Oprah, Whoopi, Rosey, et al)

I agree...I have a strange attraction to her as well...maybe it's the thought of EVOO all over her...Whoa...I'll stop there.