• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Marine Officer Killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
damn, I lived in that apt complex during flt school in '96.
hope they catch the sob...

Snacks

Everyone leave, I have to poop. NOW!!!
My condolences to his family, friends, and the Corps.

One thing that is kind of bothering me is his name. Is it Sorman or Meldahl? Once again, seems like the PNJ can't get the facts straight...

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
My condolences to his family, friends, and the Corps.

One thing that is kind of bothering me is his name. Is it Sorman or Meldahl? Once again, seems like the PNJ can't get the facts straight...

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. They give the name of one who died, then list another throughout the rest of the article.

The updated link under the main story on the webpage clears that up. http://www.pensacolanewsjournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060817/NEWS01/60817007/1006

It is a horrible thing though, sorry to hear it happened.

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
Man, this makes me really sad. Reminds me of a MECEP I knew in my battalion who took his life a week before finals. Great guy and ricoculously smart. Got the Purple Heart in Iraq. It was the first military burial I ever attended. Anyways, my prayers to the family.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I've known the Father for over 20 years.

Out of respect for them --- the family ---- I'm closing this thread. Wait for official sources if you want answers.

Anyone have a problem with that, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.