• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Marines PLC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NavyOCS

Have a question. I am stoked about joining the Marines. I have not been accepted yet but am confident and will find out next month. My concern is that the closer it gets to actually going or deciding to go, the more questions I have and the more I ask myself if this is what I want to do. Is that normal. I think the main worry is what will I do after flight school. I know I will have other responsibilities, but what are they? Will i even fly often? One of the big reasons I am considering aviation and the Marines is because I have always wanted to fly and have never wanted to be behind a desk for 8 hours a day. I want some excitement in life and physical fitness emphasis. Is this a wrong attitude to be succesfull at OCS and flight school? Also where is TBS?

Status
Not open for further replies.