• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Medals to OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dewahl

Do I need to take the miniatures as well as my large medals to OCS? Those damn things are expensive and dont want to shell it out if I dont have to.

Dave Wahl

Gator

I wouldn't think that you will need miniature medals in addtion to the large ones. I never once had to wear them when I was in before. Wearing the miniature medals vice the large ones was always optional. This is just my opinion though.

Vic

Your MOM!
pilot
I've seen pictures out in the net with Officer Candidates wearing the miniture medals while they where still in OCS.

Don't sweat the small stuff!

Valion310

Do we have to have them mounted the "butt arse expensive" way, or can we just throw them on a ribbon rack? (fears getting them mounted!)

Anyone know if they do medal pinning on's in OCS, I am due the Kosovo Liberation Medal (it was issued to my squadron after I was already out, but I am qual'd for it.)

Valion310 out-

dewahl

If you have more than 3 medals (which can be slid on a bar)you have to have them mounted according to uniform regs. The kosovo liberation medal would be something you just go to psd now and have entered into your record (with proof of course). When you get them mounted they take your medal and just use new ribbon material to build the brick ( cheaper than buying all new medals if already awarded the orig.).

Dave Wahl

Status
Not open for further replies.