• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Medical Inprocessing

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Pretty basic stuff. They will give you shots unless you have records to prove that yo ujust got them. sorry I cannot remember exactly which ones they were. I received 7 shots. they draw a couple vials of blood. Theres this physical therepist that watches you walk and the way you stand and tells every single candidate that the shoes he brought are trash (and just so happens to have a flyer for a store where you can go buy new ones). You do a quick eye test. They do the whole blood pressure/heart rate deal. If you have glasses, you bring them into this little room and they scan them in this machine to get the perscription so that way they can make you your very own set of butt crack nasty glasses - which you will get about a week or so into the program. At the end of it all you do a quick little interview with one of the doctors. Just basic yes/no type questions and then they clear you for training.

Expect a long time sitting outside beforehand to have your turn in there. When we were done, we went back to the squadbay and continued labeling stuff. Now, I didnt have anything wrong with me. I' m not sure what the procedure is for little problems they may find. I know that some of the people in my platoon had to go back the next day for a re-test at stuff and they had to miss the IN-PFT. They took it the next day, pick-up morning.

Thats pretty much it. I'm sure I forgot a test or two but its nothing major. And the eye test was just a quick deal. No dialation or anything. I waited about 3-4 hours to go in, and the process took me about an hour or less before I was released.

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
They might even feed you before they draw blood...we had tons of guys passing out on their faces because we hadn't eaten in a while. Fun times! :)

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
You can expect this......

23676805_c5305da3e0_m.jpg

But watch out for this ......

gcards13.jpg