• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Medical Question

GtRichrFlyTryin

I was wondering if someone could go into more detail about what the medical/physical is like for SNA upon arrival to NAS Pensacola?

nublett

Been there, done that.
At OCS? API? What shape you should be in? What they are going to look for? Be more specific please.

GtRichrFlyTryin

No I'm talking about after OCS, after TBS, when you get to Pensacola to start your flight training. I heard something about another medical that is given before you start flight training i.e. a flying physical (eyes, ears, heart, the whole sha-bang). I have some concerns about color vision (yes I know color deficiency is a disqualifier. I don't think I'm color deficient, but the Air Force thought I was), but it would be really bad to get in, get disqualified, and be stuck w/ a job that I never wanted. I have already passed a physical w/ the Navy back in December to get my Air Contract into OCS, but I heard the one at Pensacola is a LOT more intense. Make a little more sense?

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Enjoy. This should answer your questions.

Attachments

• Physical Exam Standards.pdf
    110.6 KB · Views: 116