• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Medical question

ProjectAsics578

I did a search for this already in this forum. I could not find anything already related to my question so I saw this forum as the most appropriate one to ask this in.

I will get so much flack for this.

Can having external prolapsed hemorrhoids cause you to fail the medical exam for becoming a pilot?

KBayDog

I am currently at week 4 in the recovery process from a hemorrhoidecthemy. Very painful but worth it in the end...

roflcopter-anim.gif

ProjectAsics578

Spanky,

I see. Thanks for that info. I don't think mine are super serious. Just a little bleeding also. I will have to look into that surgery. Did you have to pay for that yourself or did you get the Navy to pay for that? And how much was it?

ProjectAsics578

Spanky,

Definitely some useful info. I won't be as worried as much about mine now. Your situation sounds like it was way, way, way more serious than mine, but only a doc could make a final judgment on that. At least I know it won't destroy my dreams of flying.

Sent from my front porch while doing a hand-stand using my iPad. :)