• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

MEPS Paperwork

pulley

After submitting my paperwork for a medical waiver I was recently permanently disqualified. Eventhough this will prevent me from flying I still have a desire to serve in some capacity, I am just not sure what capacity as of yet. My question is this: How long after becoming disqualified does MEPS keep your medical information? Any reply would be greatly appreciated.

pulley

I was NPQed because I had two febrile seizures, one at the age of four and one at the age of five. I was on dylantin for a year or so and I have been off all medication and seizure free for fifteen years. As far as I know I am only NPDed for aviation because that was the only program that I applied to.

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
They actually pay attention at MEPS for what your designator is? They didn't seem to for me, and I don't remember it anywhere on any of the forms. I'll check right now since I just got back from there today.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
When I went through and had my eyes tested the doc just said "youre not planning on being a pilot are you?"