• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

MIDN 1/C Cruise Video

jnb921

Hey everyone,

I know I have not posted too much on this site, but I made an aviation video from my 1/C aviation afloat cruise last year and I thought I would share it. It took me a while to get it on the internet so I had to sacrafice some quality to get it on. I was aboard the USS Kitty Hawk and attached to HS-14. A lot of the videos are from that, but I also got a ride from VAQ-136 over Australia and that is in there too. There are a lot of clips from all the other MIDN in my unit that went on cruise as well. Some of the really good clips I borrowed from jai5w4's cruise video, thanks again! There is also a lot of filler videos that I already had on my computer that I cut up and put in there as well. Anyways, hope you like it.

http://www.archive.org/details/OsuNrotc1cCruiseVideo

helo_wifey

The video didn't work for me...and the air wing attached to the Kitty is CVW-5 not 7...just for future reference.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Worked for me as well .... but OSU???

Is that Oregon or Oklahoma???

"The 'Hawk is my ship", as we used to say ... :) ... at least one of 'em .... and VAQ-136 has been aboard the 'Hawk (sometimes?? mostly??) ever since their first cruise @ 1973 or so ....

jnb921

neither, Ohio State University, yeah sorry about the CVW-7 thing, I was thinking 7th fleet when I was typing.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Cool video....I flew w/ HS-14 on my 2/c cruise and would have flown w/ -136 if I had known that I was going to a CV in time to do physiology. Where did you cruise?

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Worked for me as well .... but OSU???

Is that Oregon or Oklahoma???

"The 'Hawk is my ship", as we used to say ... :) ... at least one of 'em .... and VAQ-136 has been aboard the 'Hawk (sometimes?? mostly??) ever since their first cruise @ 1973 or so ....

Are you referencing the Connie keel plate thing A4's?

jnb921

Cool video....I flew w/ HS-14 on my 2/c cruise and would have flown w/ -136 if I had known that I was going to a CV in time to do physiology. Where did you cruise?

I was on for two weeks. We went from Singapore to Australia.

jnb921

You mean THE Ohio State? Everytime I talk to people affiliated with the university, they feel as though hey have to emphasize the "The".

Personally, I HATE when people emphasize the THE, nothing more annoying. If I went to another school and heard someone say that, I would hate them too... so like I said I went to Ohio State.