• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Military Channel Special: AT SEA premiers tonight.

dephyler

Contributor
I just found out that my cable company dropped the military channel from my channel line up :icon_rage I'm going to look for it, but if anybody can find some viewings online, I'd appreciate the link.

nombrescreeno

Saw it

It was amazing that they actually showed the P-3, E-2, Helos, AND Prowler... and not just Hornets and Rhinos all day. Oh and NFO's too....

What, the Navy isn't just hot shot aviators in fighter jets???:icon_tong

jsmiller

I just found out that my cable company dropped the military channel from my channel line up :icon_rage I'm going to look for it, but if anybody can find some viewings online, I'd appreciate the link.

I got it recorded onto the DVR. How do I get it to ya?

Saw it

It was amazing that they actually showed the P-3, E-2, Helos, AND Prowler... and not just Hornets and Rhinos all day. Oh and NFO's too....

You forgot the UAV demo :)

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Nothing about 60's though. BULLSHIT! Shit they even did a segment on UAVs, which I didn't even fvcking know about, but they don't show anything about 60's which make up a significant portion of NA?

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Nice! I just watched an excerpt on hulu and they've got stock footage of a P-3 I flew thursday night. I wonder if the whole series will go up on the website.

I saw the commercial for At Sea at my buddy's place and then remembered that I do not have the military channel, what a letdown! Hopefully it will make its way on yulu or one of those sites. Does anyone know if this is going to be a look at Navy operations at sea in general or just another Carrier series? Either way it looks interesting.

Krafty1

Head in the clouds
The commercial and the website both say its a three part series; Surface Warfare, Submarine Warfare and Naval Aviation. Last night was Naval Aviation and tonight is Surface Warfare.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Saw it

Woohoo, some Warpig love, gonna DVR it then! :)