• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Military ID?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fghtpilot

I was just wondering when we get our military ID and dog tags, is it when we get commissioned or at TBS?

d_bossart

I went down to a local Air Force base after commissioning and got a reservists ID card. They told me I would get the active duty ID card at TBS.

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
fghtpilot said:
I was just wondering when we get our military ID and dog tags, is it when we get commissioned or at TBS?

please, please, do not be that guy who is down at the beach with his dog tags on!

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
bch said:
please, please, do not be that guy who is down at the beach with his dog tags on!

everyone knows they're only necessary for playing volleyball. duh.

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
Patmack18 said:
those are all the NATTC kids that do that...

Oh I wish that were the truth, I have seen many an ENS and 2nd Lt out there trying to be maverick... I am ashamed to say that I knew a few of them... BUT we fixed that problem! Luckily we were able to save them b4 they were lost completly and started hitting on other guys!

REMEMBER FOLKS..... DON'T BE GAY LOL

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
skidkid said:
You forgot the UDT shorts on Pensacola beach with the dogtags.

That goes for UDT shorts pretty much anywhere....I mean really...who buys those? They don't still issue them do they?

Pags

N/A
pilot
remember to wear boots with your UDTs. they also go well with cutoff jean shorts for when you want to blend in with the locals.

Eagle32

I'm taking you to the looneybin.
Zab1001 still wears UDT shorts (heard that from some embarrassed chicks on Waikiki), on the outside of his hotdog suit with opaque Ray-Ban aviators, NO JOKE!!! Oh yeah, he had dog-tags on.

Reactions: bch

KBayDog

No UDT shorts, huh? I guess I'll just stick to the tight green "silky" PT shorts at the beach then :icon_brav

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Eagle32 said:
Zab1001 still wears UDT shorts (heard that from some embarrassed chicks on Waikiki), on the outside of his hotdog suit with opaque Ray-Ban aviators, NO JOKE!!! Oh yeah, he had dog-tags on.

the girl wasn't THAT embarrassed, Eagle32, say hello to your new brother-in-law...

as long as we're talking lame gear...be sure to be the guy in your Navy OCS class t-shirt with your 'cool nickname' on the back out to dinner at MaGuire's...paired with some tight jeans, white sneakers, and a braided belt you will pull some serious a$$.

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
seen it once at "red neck parasailing"... not gonna name names.... BUT YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.