• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Military interested in mind reading

voodooqueen

DAR Lapsarian
Interesting--there are individuals who appear to test as able to read thoughts or input thoughts, but there are too many variables for this to be empirically proven. I doubt that technology will be able to duplicate what the Japanese call "direct mind to mind contact [as in] between teacher and student" (often pertaining to the art of swordsmanship.)

If the researchers believe that the purpose of their study is to heal, they should consider the martial applications which, I suspect, is why they received such a hefty grant.

nugget61

pilot
Interesting--there are individuals who appear to test as able to read thoughts or input thoughts, but there are too many variables for this to be empirically proven. I doubt that technology will be able to duplicate what the Japanese call "direct mind to mind contact [as in] between teacher and student" (often pertaining to the art of swordsmanship.)

If the researchers believe that the purpose of their study is to heal, they should consider the martial applications which, I suspect, is why they received such a hefty grant.

I believe the term you were looking for was 'mind meld' :icon_wink