• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

More bad news...

badger16

None
It amazes me how ignorant the media can be when it comes to reporting on the military. I mean you'd think every now and then a shot in the dark would hit the target. This is why I have stopped service to my newspaper and stopped checking online news...from now on it is solely AW for my current news and events. :icon_tong

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
It amazes me how ignorant the media can be when it comes to reporting on the military. I mean you'd think every now and then a shot in the dark would hit the target. This is why I have stopped service to my newspaper and stopped checking online news...from now on it is solely AW for my current news and events. :icon_tong

You mean you don't think the Daily Cardinal is the best news source available?!?:eek:

badger16

None
You mean you don't think the Daily Cardinal is the best news source available?!?:eek:

HA. I guess if its not sports I wouldn't know how good the DC is for news as I only read it back (sports) to the comics...haha...if you want to talk about a good scource for information I think Rocky the Herald comics raccoon's blip in the comics each day of the Badger herald is pure and utter genious

best line "its not a bald spot, its a solar panel for an as$ kicking machine!" HAHA

In all serious though, in this day and age with the millions of scources at their fingertips, there is no reason they should continually display crap journalism with regards to military matters. it defies logic. ( I should make note and say this is just a broad statement, I know there are plenty of good quality and brilliant Journalist out there...I juat have yet to find very many of them...)